Are you heading to college next year? Join us at 1pm in the Bloomington Public Library Community Room for help filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2018-2019 School Year. A representative from the Illinois Student Assistance Commission will be on hand to assist students and their families with their FAFSA applications. (The state deadline for Illinois is “as soon as possible” after October 1, 2017. Awards are made until funds are depleted.) Bring the following:
1. Your Social Security Number
2. Your Alien Reg. Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
3. Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned.
4. Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
5. Records of untaxed income (if applicable)